Take scraps like this beautiful piece of fabric that was cut from the bottom of a skirt, and turn it into this beautiful twisted necklace.
- The necklace was created by tying a knot in one end of the scrap.
- Next insert a large stone and twist the fabric around the stone.
- After twisting the stone, tie another knot directly behind the next stone.
- Continue to do this until you have reached the desired length of your necklace.
- Once you come to the end, simply tie another knot at the end to secure the final bead.
- By leaving fabric tails at each end of the necklace, this will give you the ability to tie the necklace around your neck...and your done!